Digital Marketing Analyst
Neopix is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join our in-house Marketing Team for full-time support. We need someone who loves and lives marketing and is inspired by helping people build and grow digital products.
An ideal person
You have at least 3 years of experience as a digital marketer, whether working solo or as part of an agency. You are somewhere between a junior and a senior; experience is important, but we don’t like putting labels on your career. Above all, your analytical skills are your strong suit, but you take a holistic approach when making decisions as a marketer. You also have:
- A solid understanding of search engine marketing principles
- Familiarity with Google Search Console
- A high understanding of the principles of web analytics through Google Analytics
- Ability to adapt to new analytics tools and explore alternative solutions
- Analytical, data-driven, and detail-oriented mindset
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Confidence and independence in communication with clients and project managers
- A basic understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Ability to work a schedule with partial overlaps with the US work hours
- Experience with other website auditing and keyword research tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Screaming Frog
- Familiarity with other web analytics environments such as HotJar, Firebase, or similar ones
You have a good grasp of the marketing landscape, tools, and best practices, and a passion for emerging trends and technologies in the industry.
Above all, you are a nice person who respects others and knows that teamwork makes the dream work.
A spectacular work
Here at Neopix, we design and engineer solutions for several established global businesses, a couple of really cool startups, and one Big Shot client Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. For now, we have you in mind for one long-term project with several globally-distributed teams involved.
This is where you come in and:
- Acquaint yourself with our client’s products and learn all there is to learn about them
- Take responsibility for precise analytics implementation for every product with our developers' support
- Audit clients' websites and provide actionable insights to achieve business goals
- Work closely with our internal team as well as our external partners to plan efficient campaign strategies and optimizations, supervise implementations, and offer solutions to improve existing efforts and support clients’ KPIs
- Use your marketer's perspective to help our designers and developers create landing pages and user journeys, and improve user experience and overall website/app performance
- Create and manage custom monthly and quarterly reports in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or similar tools
- Set up, track, and analyze performance data and provide key takeaways from monthly/quarterly reports
- Oversee client education and help them interpret reports and use data for future campaigns
You love to offer solutions through data, but understand the best way to do that is by looking at a problem from different angles. You'd be willing to wear several hats—being the best at what you do while making up for the rest as you go.
A phenomenal employer
For us, a perfect company is the one whose people are well-compensated for their efforts and feel comfortable and happy in their work environment. So we turned these into No.1 priorities: salaries, professional development, and overall employee happiness. If you work with us, you get the best of us:
- A competitive amount of money
- Full benefits no matter your role or seniority
- Flexible work hours (not more than 40 hours a week)
- Latest equipment: hardware, software, seating, and accessories - we're trying to set (and often go above) the local industry standards
- A generous Parental leave policy (dads-to-be who work here get ten weeks, and new moms receive fifty-two weeks fully paid time off)
- 21 days of paid vacation time off + holidays + company retreats twice a year (all expenses covered)
- Catered lunches from time to time
- A sunny and cozy office in downtown Niš that comes with a backyard view and free parking
There’s something you want, but it’s not on our list? Feel free to tell us, and we’ll try to make it work. Unless it’s a pony. We can’t do anything about that.
Inhouse but currently remote
This is a full-time and a “kinda remote” role. It’s better than it sounds, because “kinda remote” sounds awful. Let us explain.
We’ve always had an office-first company culture. Everything happening in the world right now made us switch to remote work, and we will not likely be back at the office before the spring of 2021. And that’s a hard maybe. Nobody really knows.
This means your first day will probably start with a Google Meet call in your living room.
So, what do you think?
If you’re still reading this, it means you're just the kind of person we’re looking for. So join us! Our emails and DMs are open until December 15, 2020. Say hello to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé and links to your recent work, and we’ll be in touch.
We look forward to learning more about you!