Our team needs experienced Product Designer who feels at home within complex systems and wants to design financial management digital products.
Our remote-friendly Design team is looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our core team and help shape the future of the products we are designing for one of the financial industry giants.
If you are a person who enjoys making complex things simple, and delights at the chance of growing digital products - join us and get a unique opportunity to make incredible things.
About The Role
You will be involved in pushing design across the entire product lifecycle, from ideas through research and prototyping to final design. If you have an opinion about the right direction to go, including what the pros and cons of different proposals are, and you can articulate all that in a way that everyone can understand, this role will give you the perfect playground to grow as a key member of the product team.
Your Career So Far
You love good design. You know what it takes to build advanced, design-driven applications. You are a good communicator. You have:
- 4+ years of relevant Product Design experience;
- A deep understanding of design principles and latest industry standards;
- A good knowledge of Figma and design systems;
- Fluency in English language;
- Experience working with clients, product owners and stakeholders to gather detailed requirements and understand business objectives;
- Experience presenting design recommendations with external stakeholders based on business goals, user needs, and user-centered design principles.
- Financial Services (or similarly complex) industry experience
Your Role at Neopix
At Neopix, we design and engineer digital products across industries: from medical, fintech, and SAAS to food, fitness, and real estate —you name it, we’ve probably done it. Our current clients are several global companies, some very cool startups, and a couple of big-shot finance management clients. We are looking for someone excited to be a part of such an organization and move our team forward.
Here's your daily life at Neopix:
- Keeping an eye on quality: Neopix was born out of good design. We need you to make sure we keep going along that path and find out if there are points where we could become even better;
- Team effort: Work in close collaboration with a strong team of designers, developers, and product managers who are passionate about solving problems
- Documentation: Create scalable design systems that are well-structured with symbols, components & libraries;
- Putting pen on paper: Use the robust design system to efficiently craft UI that is consistent and effective across all platforms;
- Client communication: Email. Slack. Notion. Zoom. Anything that beeps, really. Leverage your communication skills by presenting your work to external product teams and stakeholders;
- Culture-carrying: We know how all this sounds: like a big pile of deliverables. And it would be if, behind all those tasks, there wasn’t a group of humans who put meaningful, highest-quality work at the forefront of their daily to-dos. Together, you’ll be keeping Neopix’s design spirit thriving.
More than 50 people share a physical and digital space at Neopix and work as one big happy unit: engineers, designers, illustrators, strategists, marketers, product managers, one CEO, and occasionally somebody's cat or dog.
A Company Trying Its Best
In today's world, work tends to become life, and life easily gets consumed by work. That's why, when it comes to being at Neopix, we made balance a priority. It means we give people the tools, guidance, and support for growing their careers with plenty of safety nets and encouragement. We are the wind beneath their wings.
So we spent some time looking for the right mix of structure and flexibility. Seriousness and fun. Hard decisions and easy solutions. And we've come to the conclusion that a perfect workplace is where people do rewarding work and feel comfortable being back on yet another Monday.
There are 4 sides to what it means to work here: financial bliss, career development, employee wellbeing, and your Neopix experience.
Get paid fair and square to do the work you love.
You work with us - you get the best of us on all fronts. Everyone's hard work, talent, ideas, and effort will always be fairly rewarded. We foster open and honest conversations around salary, bonuses, and all kinds of money-related topics.
Full-time contract with full benefits, and a market-rate pay that matches your seniority on our job grading scale.
Bonuses: Loyalty (after we’ve done the math of our yearly revenue) and Performance bonus (this one’s all you).
We’re all about transparency, so here are our ranges for Product Designer roles:
Team Lead: €3,500.00+ Net (gross annual up to €70k)
Senior Product Designer: €2,000.00 to €3,000.00 Net (gross annual up to €60k)
Mid-level Product Designer: €1,250.00 to €1,750.00 Net (gross annual up to €35k)
Junior Product Designer: €750.00 to €1,000.00 Net (gross annual up to €20k)
Look at Neopix as a platform for growth, learning, and doing good work.
What you do goes beyond a set of lists and tasks. That's why we make sure you have a 360 view of what problems those tasks solve in a grand scheme of things.
Career: Long-term projects and a clear career path. Actively talk about and plan your career with the team. Work on your soft skills, or focus on areas you want to perfect.
Client work: Working with international teams on exciting solutions that help solve some pretty tricky product problems.
Mentorship: A more experienced team member helping you ease into our process and workflow.
Education: A budget for tools, books, classes and conferences.
Work is important, but we’ll never let it stand between you and your life.
Good days or not-so-good days, we understand where you're needed the most. We support our people through their time off, hardships, and stepping into new life roles.
Flexibility: Not more than 40 hours a week in a remote-friendly environment.
Rest: A standard 21 days of paid time off, adding up to 35 with public holidays, one summer team retreat, and closing up for the week during winter holiday season.
Family-first policies: Dads-to-be who work here get ten weeks, and new moms have up to a year of 100% covered parental leave.
Recharge bonus: 10 days additional time off at Year 5.
3 Mental Health days: Everyone at Neopix has a chance to hit the pause button whenever they need to slow down.
Your Neopix Experience
What sets us apart.
You know what we're talking about. Every company has it. Even though we all seem to look the same and sound the same, it's unique for almost any workplace and team. The secret sauce. The extra mile. The motto. The inside jokes. The "my way."
Hybrid and remote work. You don't have to move across the country for us.
Office life is back. We made sure ours is cozy, sunlit, and pet-friendly.
Latest tools, hardware, software, accessories, chairs, and company swag.
Company events and team retreats with a purpose and a twist.
Lots of surprise stuff we can't really tell you about unless you join us.
So, Why Not Join Us?
If you're still reading this, you're just the kind of person we're looking for. Our emails and DMs are open until we find our new team member.
Say hello to us at email@example.com with your resume and work.
We look forward to meeting you!