Software Testers at Neopix are responsible for the quality of every digital product we make. They work with both our technical and creative teams to make sure everything we build works well on every platform. They have a keen eye for bug busting and help us improve every segment of our product development.
An ideal person
Everybody makes mistakes. Most of the time, things work perfectly fine, but sometimes they also get buggy. You must help us get to them before things go live. And you are:
- Someone who has extensive experience in manual testing on multiple platforms
- Someone who understands software development frameworks
- A knower of the software industry’s standards and best practices that apply to testing
- Someone who has a basic understanding of UX/UI design
- Someone who’s worked in a team environment before
- A person who cares about the smallest of the small details
- A confident and excellent communicator with proficiency in written English
- A proactive person who is up to date with best practices and industry trends
We need someone who understands how an app works top to bottom and has that in mind while testing it. You will have to switch from testing one product to another, and it would be amazing to have strong organizational skills to support that.
Above all, you are a nice person who respects others and knows that teamwork makes the dream work.
A spectacular work
Here at Neopix, we design and engineer solutions for several established global businesses, a couple of really cool startups, and one Big Shot client Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Our goal is to make the daily life of people who run these businesses a little bit easier - so we make sure their digital products are running smoothly. This is the part where you come in and:
- Carry out manual tests and make test plans
- Find bugs
- Write reports about bugs
- Automate testing where there's room for it
- Work with our Developers, Team Leaders, Product Owners, and our CTO
- Gradually learn about and commit to our processes and workflow
A phenomenal employer
For us, a perfect company is the one where people are well-compensated for their efforts and feel comfortable and happy in their work environment. So we turned these into No.1 priorities: salaries, professional development, and overall employee happiness. If you work with us, you get the best of us:
- A competitive amount of money
- Full benefits no matter your role or seniority
- Flexible work hours (not more than 40 hours a week)
- Latest equipment: hardware, software, seating, and accessories - we're trying to set (and often go above) the local industry standards
- An opportunity to be mentored by our team of seasoned professionals
- A generous Parental leave policy (dads-to-be who work here get ten weeks, and new moms receive fifty-two weeks fully paid time off)
- 21 days of paid vacation time off + holidays + company retreats twice a year (all expenses covered)
- Catered lunches from time to time
- A sunny and cozy office in downtown Niš that comes with a backyard view and free parking
There’s something you want, but it’s not on our list? Feel free to tell us, and we’ll try to make it work. Unless it’s a pony. We can’t do anything about that.
Inhouse but currently remote
This is a full-time and a “kinda remote” role. It’s better than it sounds, because “kinda remote” sounds awful. Let us explain.
We’ve always had an office-first company culture. Everything happening in the world right now made us switch to remote work, and we will not likely be back at our office space before spring 2021. And that’s a hard maybe. Nobody really knows.
This means your first day at the office will probably start from your living room on a Google Meet call.
If you’re still reading this, it means you're just the kind of person we’re looking for. So join us! Our emails and DMs are open until November 15, 2020. Say hello to us at email@example.com with your résumé and links to your recent work, and we’ll be in touch.
We look forward to learning more about you!